About Omarkevin-1

Invested

$0.00

Value


$0.00

Profit

$0.00
  • About Me: started last January 2, 2018 with an investment of $780. 80% HODL and 20% of investment is for trading.
  • Favourite Tokens: Omarkevin-1 has not listed any favourite tokens.

Join Altpocket

There is more to see on Omarkevin-1's profile, please login to get access.

Join Altpocket
    • It's a great price, for me short term once it hit my mark I will sell

    • Totally a grab at it's current price

    • I'm sceptical on ncash, there's no proof to their Harvard University link, and the telegram channel is heavily censored. They also say their tech is in Gini and Jony stores in India but if you post an image of their store the admins remove it (http://yellowpages.fullhyderabad.com/images/profiles/clothing_gini_and_jony.jpg
      this one for e.g.). I invested only a little bit a few days ago just in case.

    • I'm happy with a 3 cent gain per coin! then I will double my investment

    • The paradox is that there's no end to HODL

    • Let's set a goal and follow strategies, I think.

I am new to the Crypto space and I believe in the technology innovation behind this so even its bloodbath, I bought a little of XLM,ADA,LINK, LEND and CND. Also bought XRP,TRX (to cost average). Let's HODL and look forward to a great crypto 2018.

3 liked this

I would like to get thoughts from you guys. I just started this year, and I wanted to invest on this one long term. My strategies now are 80% of my investment will be HODL (ETH,TRX,XRP,IOTA), planning to add LINK, XLM and ADA. and the other 20% will be trading (as long as the gain will reach 5% I will trade and buy another). Is this a good strategy? if not, please let me know what are the effective ones.

Thank you.

2 liked this
    • Sounds good. The coins are always debatable but the overall strategy is sound.

    • Looks sort of cliché for me. No offense. The top four you listed has too much hype (except for ETH, ETH has a great future) and might crash your portfolio at any point of time. Would say that your thoughts on adding ADA, XLM and LINK is really a good idea! All 3 coins have good future and ROI would be good if you hold it for long enough.

    • @kenneth Thank you. Yeah I will work on with my portfolio. What about my other 20% is that a good strategy(will trade it as soon as it reach 5% gain)?

    • for the long term hodl look into stellar, icon, enigma, neo @Omarkevin-1

    • I don't really see why anyone would have TRX as a long term hold. I view it as moderately risky.

      Long term holds for me would be ETH, VEN, NEO, XLM + XMR.

    View more comments +

What do you think is the best altcoins to HODL this 2018? I made some research and TRX is one of those.. I want to diversify my portfolio. Thanks ahead for your help.

    • TRX, ICX, ADA, OST, WAN (when it comes out), PRL, VEN, SUB. Make your own research about these :)

    • I would only get TRX as a trading coin (no long term holding, too risky).

      Real long term and kinda safe(r) coins would be:
      IOTA, Chainlink, QSP, Powr, OMG, NEO. Maybe SNM, and if you can get them a bit cheaper: XLM and ADA.

    • i followed ONION for 4 months now and while i had my doubts somewhere in between, on tuesday made it my mayor investment of 2018. The community support behind this coin is just insane.

    • LINK, QSP, SUB, PRL, SHIFT are on my listing for midcaps. Only holding LINK and PRL at the moment though.

      Small caps it would be ELLA, XSH, DNR and ALQO.

      But then again, I'm a community-coin type of guy 😎

    • @boris_es Where do you think we will see Chainlink in one year? :)

    View more comments +

Omarkevin-1's Badges

    Omarkevin-1 has no badges.

Megan wrote
Hi Bob. What time will be the meeting ?
Hi Megan. It's at 2.30PM
Megan wrote
Will the development team be joining ?
Yes sure. I invited them as well
2:30PM
Megan wrote
Noted. For the Coca-Cola Mobile App project as well ?
Yes, sure.
Please also prepare the quotation for the Loop CRM project as well.
3:15PM
M
Megan wrote
Noted. I will prepare it.
Thanks Megan. I will see you later.
Megan wrote
Sure. See you in the meeting soon.
General Settings
Email Notifications
Site Tracking
SMS Alerts
Backup Storage
Audit Logs
System Settings
System Logs
Error Reporting
Applications Logs
Backup Servers
Audit Logs