About Cryptomatic






  • About Me: Cryptomatic has not introduced himself.
  • Favourite Tokens: Cryptomatic has not listed any favourite tokens.

Join Altpocket

There is more to see on Cryptomatic's profile, please login to get access.

Join Altpocket

Does anyone have any thoughts on wtf is going on with Oyster (prl)? I know there is usually a big dump after an airdrop event, but this thing is way undervalued right now imo.

    • Yeah, it gradually fell even before the airdrop, dunno what's up with that. It's definitely undervalued. I may buy more, not sure yet because VEN is way undervalued and I want to add more of that.

    • One of my worst investments :D

Not sure how far this thing is going to go with EOS and whether it's time to bail for now and then rebuy when it comes back down. I am long on EOS but like to try to swing trade. Anyone else hanging on or jumping off?

    • Normally I would say you should jump out the following days prior to the 15th (especially if you re not participating in the eosDAC airdrop and you re just having your on an exchange). That being said since had all shorters squeezed hard, and caused a general spike across the board things got a bit more complicated than that.

    • a lot of people are going to get wrecked bailing after 30-40% gains on their alts when this bitcoin thing kicks in 400-500% gains this year and hits ATH and alts 10x.

    • @dhyana420 not saying to bail out to USD(T), but rather to book profits in BTC and wait for the correction after this incredible rally is over for EOS and the airdrop is over.

    • @mpeis007 Do you consider selling an alt to BTC, as locking in profits? I only considered locking profits as defined by USDT or USD. This isn't a loaded question. I'm genuinely curious as to how people interpret.

    • @akk980d BTC being the ultimate staple of the crypto world yes, my main priority is increasing overall BTC value of my portfolio, I can always liquidate BTC during a high if I feel like it. You lock added value this way but you re still in the game albeit in the most stable of cryptos(tether aside). For instance, 5 days ago was trading at 75cents(0.0001400) where I sold, today its still around 75cents but its BTC value is at 0.0001000 so while USD value is essentially the same between the 2 dates, I did get 40% profits in BTC value while maintaining my position in said coin. Obviously, ultimately locking in profits comes down to USD(T) but this doesnt mean you should lose out opportunities to expand your overall BTC net worth and be fixated strictly over $ values. Hope I explained my POV concisely enough.

    View more comments +

Did anyone ever figure out why the price of Nano is so screwed up on here? It's saying it's nine dollars and some change .... wish it still was because I'd buy more ....

    • you need to delete the investment and add it again with the new logo. (edit) you have raiblocks not nano in your folio.

    • it's Nano(NANO) now, not Nano(XRB)

    • Got it. Thanks for the help.

Is there a way to edit your buy/sell transactions? I made a mistake when I was trying to enter a sell and can't figure out how to revise it.

    • Just delete it and make a new one.

    • Go my investmentes menu, click investments, them in every coin you have a menu, click edit investment.

Since pretty much everything is down right now, would it be a good idea or a bad idea to get out of some particularly anxiety-inducing holdings (here's looking at you XVG) and putting that into something that tends to be a bit more stable for the most part most of the time? Since everything is down, it seems like it might be the time to make a switch like this that I've been wanting to make for a while. Don't want to make any impulse decisions though. Any thoughts?

    • dont take a loss

    • Already have plans to dump a few of my coins but not until green or atleast break even

    • I agree with waiting for the green.

    • You should get rid of XVG regardless, XVG isn't providing any sort of value, it will never last. But yeah wait for the green.

    • Even ****ty Tron and Verge aren't going to stay this low. Wait it out and try to at least recoup what you put into them. And then move on to greener pastures.

Does anyone have any thoughts/opinions on Electroneum (ETN)? I have been eyeing it and thinking about a small position for a few weeks now. It shot up yesterday though after being pretty flat, so I'm going to hold for now but still weighing it as an option for the next few weeks.

    • I hold ETN and have liked it because they're approaching promising mobile markets. The team/ceo is pretty transparant and its got like a cultlike following behind it. The coin itself is actually derrived from Monero and is pretty solid in itself, tho there are some bugs they're fixing these days, wallet wise.

      All in all, a coin with great potential, honestly my personal belief is that this coin could definitely hit 50+ cents this year.

Cryptomatic's Badges

    Cryptomatic has no badges.

Megan wrote
Hi Bob. What time will be the meeting ?
Hi Megan. It's at 2.30PM
Megan wrote
Will the development team be joining ?
Yes sure. I invited them as well
Megan wrote
Noted. For the Coca-Cola Mobile App project as well ?
Yes, sure.
Please also prepare the quotation for the Loop CRM project as well.
Megan wrote
Noted. I will prepare it.
Thanks Megan. I will see you later.
Megan wrote
Sure. See you in the meeting soon.
General Settings
Email Notifications
Site Tracking
SMS Alerts
Backup Storage
Audit Logs
System Settings
System Logs
Error Reporting
Applications Logs
Backup Servers
Audit Logs